POWERED BY ATLÉTICO OTTAWA
PROGRAM OVERVIEW & GOALS
Atlético de Madrid, Atlético Ottawa and the Canadian Premier League have joined forces to create a unique program to contribute and support the Local Soccer Community in Ottawa.
The Powered by Atlético Ottawa Program provides opportunity for Minor Soccer Clubs to expand their reach, grow membership, learn from professional coaches and build a connection to local professional soccer:
• Participants will enjoy a unique once in a lifetime opportunity to join a Top Club in World Soccer
• Provide additional tools, resources and unforgettable experiences to your club members
• Facilitate a pathway for youth players to be identified by Atlético de Madrid, Atlético Ottawa and the Canada Premier League
• Develop an individual high-quality Program based on the specific needs of your Club
In addition, realize the opportunity presented by Atlético Ottawa parent Club Atlético de Madrid and the experiences partner clubs can access:
• Organize Atlético de Madrid Clinics and Summer Camps in Ottawa, with the presence of Atlético de Madrid Academy coaches
• Organize Atlético de Madrid Seminars and Congress based on Soccer Methodology, Physical Training, Goalkeepers Training, Performance and Analysis, Medical Services, among others, with the presence of Atlético de Madrid professionals
• Access to the Atlético de Madrid Tournaments Network
The ultimate goal is to leave a legacy in Canada by creating unity through this program into the Local Soccer Community, by developing a strong and solid connection between youth players, minor clubs and Atlético Ottawa and become the strongest soccer region in the country.
JOIN US, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!