Atléti Community Camps
Atlético de Madrid Camps
Atlético de Madrid and Atlético Ottawa are proud to now extend their community outreach with a new youth soccer initiative to Canada’s Capital. We are pleased to offer March Break Camps, Summer Camps and High Performance Camps.
Kids’ access to sport has been disproportionately affected by the pandemic and Atléti wants to bring back our passion for the game for those who desire to progress further.
2451 Riverside Dr.
Ottawa, Ontario K1H 7X7
U8 to U14 – Boys & Girls
UPCOMING CAMP WEEKS
- Summer Camp Week 1 – Aug 14 to 18, 2023
- Summer Camp Week 2 – Aug 21 to 25, 2023
- Summer Camp Week 3 – Aug 28 to Sept 1, 2023
- High Performance Camp – Aug 28 to Sept 1, 2023
Atlético de Madrid Club possess a long tradition in the development and education of young football players.
Our goal is to educate our players sportively and personally. Therefore, we believe and work to foster values such as solidarity, teamwork and equality through sports, as well as the improvement of social skills and communication.
The coaches will get the best out of each player by helping them learn and reach the optimum level of performance according to their age group in a safe and secure environment to play sports, all the while making friends and having fun.
$349 +tax per participant
Our camps will help the player achieve his/her highest performance of sport qualities while learning and having fun.
Our goal is for children to enjoy their time alongside our Atlético de Madrid coaching staff, local coaches and players – to learn the skills necessary to continue progressing day by day.
Each program is tailored to each age group to ensure the best performance. The programs also include recreational and educational activities in dynamic and participatory environments.
Special attention will be devoted to the transmission of professional and personal experiences to the group, with a focus on the individual skills of each participant. Group strategies will also be explained, and more specific techniques and tactics of football will be explored with tools programmed for the child’s progression. Goalkeepers will also enjoy position-specific training exercises.
- Learning following the successful methodology of Atlético de Madrid
- Sports planning and training specific to age groups
- Continuous feedback during training sessions
- Consistent individual attention
- Internal competitions for each group
- Specific goalkeeper training sessions
- Ratio of 1 coach per 15 – 20 players
EACH PARTICIPANT RECEIVES
- One (1) Official Atlético de Madrid Camp Nike Training kit (composed of a jersey + shorts + socks).
- One (1) Atlético Ottawa water bottle.
- One (1) ticket to an Atlético Ottawa match for the 2023 season.
- A selection of the best players attending the camp will accompany the Atlético Ottawa first team as they take the field at one of our home matches in 2023.
- Selected campers will be able to see and live the Atlético Ottawa warm up on-field at TD Place prior to the game.
- Meet and Greet / Midfield Photo with Atlético Ottawa Players during a match for the 2023 season.
- Half-time mini games / Penalty Experience during a match for the 2023 season.
TRAIN IN MADRID – ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
A selection of participants from the camps will have the opportunity to travel to Madrid and live and unforgettable experience with Atletico de Madrid:
- Official training facilities of Atlético de Madrid visit
- Training sessions with Academy Coaches
- Friendly matches
- Full board accommodation and transportation
- Wanda Metropolitano, Territorio Atleti (Museum) & Atletico Store Tour
- Tickets for official competition matches (La Liga and Champions League)
- Welcome Team Experience and/or Tour Match Experience
- Midfield Photo and/or Penalty Experience