Is it September already? So you have your tickets and are planning out your Match Day. First off, thank you for getting tickets to attend a match of ours and for supporting local soccer. Atlético Ottawa home matches at TD Place are fun and safe and we look forward to hosting you! Now, here is every single piece of information you’ll need to know about attending a match…
Match Day tickets are sent out via email before the match. If you don’t see it, please check your junk mail. You have the option to save your tickets to your Apple or Google wallet. In addition, you can view the tickets as a PDF. Full mobile ticket guidelines for TD Place can be found HERE. If you cannot access your tickets, please reach out prior to match day! (contact info is below) Also, there ARE tickets available at the TD Place Box Office.
September Match Info:
Atlético Ottawa host York United on Wed. Sept 1st at 7pm.
Atlético Ottawa host Forge on Wed. Sept 8th at 7pm.
Atlético Ottawa host HFX Wanderers FC Sat. Sept 11th at 1:30pm.
Atlético Ottawa host Cavalry FC Sat. Sept 25th at 4:30pm.
For each match, TD Place gates open one hour before kick-off. Enter at Gates 1 & 4. Here’s the TD Place Stadium Guide and the TD Place Event Information & Fan Safety Hub
Lansdowne is going to be very busy on the day of the match, please arrive early and give yourself ample time to get to the stadium, and to your seat to enjoy the pre-match ceremonies and kick-off.
- OC Transpo is free 3 hours before and after every match and we encourage you to take public transit to attend a match!
- Walking and biking are also great ways to get to any event at TD Place. Plenty of places to lock your bike up in and around Lansdowne.
- Underground Parking is available HERE.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn over the mouth and nose at all times unless eating or drinking while at TD Place, including while in your seat.
- There are NO IN & OUT Privileges, if you leave the stadium you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Cleaning procedures have been enhanced and sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue.
- TD Place is a 100% cashless stadium, only debit and credit will be accepted in the stadium, no exceptions.
- Fans are encouraged to maintain physical distancing whenever possible, including moving around the concourse.
- TD Place does have a capacity restriction in place of no more than 75% in all outdoor seated sections.
- Please do not attend a match if you are feeling sick or demonstrating any symptoms of COVID-19.
Read more in the TD Place Safety Hub.
Any Other Questions:
Contact your ticket representative for anything you need! You can reach them via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 613-232-6767 x8382 or x8383. #ForOttawa